October 27, 2017
I fly out of Atlanta most of the time but this is typical of my experience at many airports in the US. This is not typical of most international airports. I am tired of TSA for the following reasons:
(1) Typically several are just standing around.
(2) Typically they are very rude.
(3) They do a good job of slowing the process down.
(4) I am tired of hearing them chat (BS) among themselves.
(5) I am tired of hearing them complain about having to work the back shift or having to come in early.
(6) I am tired of seeing an unusually large concentration of people that need to go on a crash diet.
(7) I am tired of having someone with a foreign accent screen me (an American) through security. It is obvious I have been in this country longer.
There are a few good ones....but most of the time these people deserve the same respect and consideration they give me: None
In the meantime....
January 6, 2019
TSA - Fun at Airport
My New Knee
September 11, 2017